Jun 7, 2009



These drawings are thumb-tacked to the wall in the second bedroom of my apartment, which I use as a storage room for books and journals and old art supplies, easel and such. And older computer also there. Each is 12"x14", sketched out with markers on foam core board. I have a stack. When I get tired of pushing the mouse around and creating such imagery directly on the monitor screen, I will sometimes take a break and knock one of these out. Shown them once as a private art exhibit for me work but have never tried or placed for sale. Actually I have never tried to sell any of my art. I do it for myself. I want all to be a part of the collection I hope to leave to the Fine Arts library here at our local university. I like doing ladies. A combination of imagination and memory of those I would like to know and have known.